Hi, I'm Hanna!
After overcoming cancer as a young woman and witnessing the impact nutrition and other complementary therapies had on my treatment and recovery, I decided to study oncology nutrition.
I take the guesswork out of using nutritional and holistic healing interventions during and after cancer treatment to help cancer patients optimize treatment outcomes, reduce treatment side effects, and prevent disease recurrence.
Are you facing a cancer diagnosis and feel confused and overwhelmed about how to eat and which complementary treatments could support your healing? Taking control of your life starts with what's on your plate and within your soul.
Getting clarity about nutritional and holistic healing interventions, as well as complementary cancer therapies, will empower you and enable you to harness your body's natural healing ability so that you can experience the joy of living again.
BOOK A DISCOVERY CALL WITH ME!
Nutrition Therapy for Cancer Patients
The most common question asked by cancer patients is: What can I do at home to support my body during treatment?
Cancer is a complex, multifactorial disease and requires a multifactorial approach in its treatment. By using a holistic approach that unites the healing power of the body, spirit, and mind, you can take back control of your life.
Not all cancers require the same dietary and lifestyle interventions, and it is critical that an individual’s specific dietary requirements are assessed on an ongoing basis.
Through my coaching services, I provide evidence-based dietary and lifestyle interventions during and after cancer treatment targeted at your specific cancer type.
My services include:
- Individualized one on one coaching to provide you with dietary, supplement, and lifestyle interventions that are tailored to your cancer type and targeted at suppressing cancer growth and supporting your body during and after treatment.
- Online self-paced programs that deliver evidence-based information targeted at preventing and suppressing cancer through dietary and lifestyle habits.
Speaking engagements and workshops on nutrition for cancer patients and cancer prevention through diet and lifestyle habits.
Why do I need nutritional support
during cancer treatment?
Your dietary and lifestyle habits are the most important tools in your toolkit during cancer treatment.
Dietary and lifestyle interventions enable you to:
- Take control of your health with a holistic approach.
- Support your body's innate ability to heal.
- Gain the physical and emotional vitality to meet the demands of treatment and recovery.
- Improve disease prognosis, treatment outcomes, and survivorship.
- Reduce the toxicity of medical cancer treatments.
- Strengthen the body’s natural defense mechanisms and immune system's ability to target cancer cells.
- Reduce treatment side effects and relieve disease-related symptoms.
- Optimize recovery and healing after treatment.
- Reduce the risk of disease recurrence.
I was first introduced to Hanna shortly after starting my breast cancer treatments. I was in pretty rough shape. Fatigued, in pain, with inflammation throughout my body. I had digestive issues, sleep issues, and was stressed and anxious. Hanna got me back on track to a balanced state of health.
Sign up for my free Daily Guide
of Cancer-Fighting Foods
Get access to other freebies, evidence-based updates and recipes delivered straight into your inbox.
The 7-Day Anti-Cancer Diet Kickstart
In this online course, you will uncover the optimal science-backed dietary approach for enhancing cancer prevention and promoting a longer, healthier life. You will also learn how to effortlessly plan nutritious meals without compromising on taste while fortifying your defenses against cancer.
The Guidance You Need To Kickstart Your Health
Learn about the link between diet and cancer and how to easily adopt the optimal, evidence-based dietary pattern for cancer prevention and suppression.Learn More